Section 1793 1794 1795
Rakula NT 0822
- Holds 90 head of cattle
- Natural aquaculture ponds/billabongs in place
- Horticulture-shade house, 7400m2 agriculture
- Tourism set up with 11 cabins; sleeps more than 20, guaranteed Barramundi catch. Always full of fish, wildlife and buffalo!
- Minerals; exploration licences have been claimed on property for 12 years - mineralisation next to Walkers creek.
- Large areas of good soil (Topsoil) older market garden
- Bore; river water you don't have to pay for! Large flow that runs all year.
- Fenced with roads and infrastructure. 7 gates and a river hut.
- No power bills (Solar), No water bill and no rates yet.
- Freehold; complete privacy and peace and quiet.